What Is This Site All About?
It is very much so possible for an individual to get into an uncalled situation, something none of us wants to go through or face, be it emotionally, physically or financially; there are certain occurrences in life which we don’t want to endure but have to eventually and in such situations the most probability falls upon the financial crisis that in daily basis some of us have to face. We don’t know when the said circumstances are going to arise, and thus, it is certainly possible for us to lack the said deposit; there is nothing to be ashamed of about the issue and hence in situations where you are aware that you are to require the sum in the exact instance, websites like Quickcredit.com are there to diligently offer you help. It is sought of an loan service that claims to offer you money within minutes. Some very notable and important features about the services are
- CCBank was founded in 1993 and is a multifaceted financial institution offering multiple checking and savings accounts, business and consumer loans, and custom lending options for commercial and residential real estate.
- Quick Credit loans are offered by CC Connect, a division of Capital Community Bank (CCBank), a Utah Chartered bank located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC. CC Connect maintains the critical control of the CC Connect loan origination, underwriting approvals, and regulatory and compliance oversight management.
- Keep in mind Quick Credit loans are NOT available in all states.
- From what we understand, first-time customers typically qualify for loan amounts between $1,000 and $3,000, with APRs between 185% and 225%.
- Before using this service, you should also remember that they intend to report your payment history to one or more credit bureaus; thus, in case of late or non-payment of your loan may negatively impact your credit rating. Hence you are advised to use the said service wisely.
- Suppose you fail to repay your account in accordance with the terms of your Agreement. In that case, your account may be placed/sold to a collection agency or other company that acquires and/or collects delinquent consumer accounts.
- This is an expensive form of credit. Alternative forms of credit, such as a credit card cash advance, personal loan, home equity line of credit, existing savings or borrowing from a friend or relative, may be less expensive and more suitable for your financial needs.
- Before borrowing, please consider whether you will be able to repay any amount you borrow along with the Finance Charges disclosed to you in your Agreement.
How to Use It?
It is very simple; you can use it anytime or anywhere; all you need is your electronic machine and then go to the app, create your account; there will be an very much-needed online application that you are ought to fill, after completing the process find out how much you are approved for. You will be able to accept your loan by 10:30 am Central time, and you could get your funds as soon as the same day.
Before applying, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind
- Make sure you live in a state where Quickcredit loan applies and is available.
- You have to be of the legal age or above.
- You are required to have a job or a definite source of income.
- You should have a valid e-mail address.
- You should definitely have an active and valid checking account.
Why Use It?
- It is a legit legal site that claims to offer you help in time of need.
- Unlike other bank loan procedures, Quickcredit is easy to use and requires little time.
- You never know when you are going to fall into a situation where you urgently require some cash; in those instances, Quickcredit comes handy.
Why You Shouldn’t Use It?
- Quick Credit loans are an expensive form of credit and are not suitable for everyone. You must carefully consider your own unique financial situation and make an informed decision about whether or not a Quick Credit loan is the right option for you.
- Keep in mind your total cost of credit depends upon the amount you borrow and prior credit or loan history. For example, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for an Installment loan of $2,000 is 225%, with 48 bi-weekly payments of $175.91. Go through the site if you are interested; just know that they are not cheap.
- There are much easier options out there, like borrowing money from a friend, which are less expensive and does not put you under immense pressure.
- If you make a payment late, fail to make a payment, or a payment is returned unpaid, you will accrue additional finance charges.
Popularity & Reviews
From our research, we find that although the service is indeed popular, it has acquired a lot of mixed reviews. Some claiming that the service is just a scam, whereas some insist it was a very professional and helpful service.
Some also accused that it does not even have a licensed lender and does not follow the RBI guidelines. Going as far as insisting that they steal data & contact details from mobile. Eventually, one of our known contacts let us know that her experience with quick credit has been awesome, she had faced no problems at all and that they were very good people and she would recommend people to see them.
But as far as we checked, the negative impacts are far more than the positive impacts, and thus we recommend that one be very careful if he/she intends to apply for it.
Our Verdict & Rating
After a lot of discussion, we came to the conclusion that though Quickcredit does come in handy, it still has a long way to go. Not only is it an expensive service, but the service is also in need of a lot of improvement. Just claiming to offer help is not enough for an individual; the legit service should also meet with the needs or at least compromise with the said customers.
Our Verdict: – 3.2/5
Note – This review is written by our expert reviewer based on their research. If you are the business owner and have questions about our review, don’t hesitate to contact us for corrections.