Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Fit
Why is there a need of projector even in small workspaces?
If you are a small or micro business, you might be second-guessing the need for a projector in your office/workspace, projectors increase the productivity of the business, they make it possible for individuals to exchange information more quickly, communicate more effectively, and cooperate more easily. In essence, this technology aids in the lubrication of your whole organization by displaying tasks on a large, clear screen that everyone can easily view and work from. Many people don’t need to stick to one small screen. It makes video conferencing better and more convenient, everyone can turn their seats around to a bigger screen and do the work.
If you are buying a projector you need to consider some specifications.
A projector will not be able to produce a bright image if there is insufficient light. Even in a dark setting, if the light output is too low, the image will appear soft and unclear. The ANSI Lumens rating is the best method to tell if a projector produces enough light to generate brilliant pictures. This indicates how much light a projector can produce.
2. LED, lasers, or lamps:
Video projectors with lamps should be replaced after 3,000 to 4,000 hours of use.
LED and/or laser-based video projectors have a significantly longer life—often up to 20,000 hours or more.
3. Contrast ratio:
The ratio between the black and white parts of a picture is called contrast. Although a projector’s Lumens rating is impressive, if the contrast ratio is poor, your image may appear washed out. A contrast ratio of at least 1,500:1 is adequate in a gloomy setting, while 2,000:1 or greater is regarded exceptional.
Not only is portability vital for moving or travelling with your projector, but it also makes installation and setup easier. It’s also easy to experiment with different screen sizes, distances, and rooms to determine what works best.
Now let us look at top 10 projectors for small offices we’ll start with the least expensive to more premium projectors
Everycom X7 LED Projector
|Max resolution||Max resolution|
|Display size||120 inches|
|Lamp life||20,000 hours|
|Keystone correction||+/- 15 degrees|
- It is budget-friendly
- The focus wheel is adjusted for keystone correction to make the image rectangular and crisper. It offers red and blue 3D projection with picture zoom and a projection range of 32-120 inches. It works in both 2D and 3D.
- It supports audio formats like MP3, WMA, and AAC, as well as video formats like MP4, FLV, MOV, DIVX, MJPEG, H264, VCI, RM, and RMVB, as well as image formats like JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- It is preferable for dark rooms only
- Adapter does not come with product
- Lamp life is bit less
BORSSO® Moon 7.1
|Projection distance(minimum)||60 inch|
|Aspect ratio||16:9, 16:10, 4:3|
|Lamp life||30,000 hours or more|
- Picture quality is decent
- Works even in light
- Product is very good for this price range
- Speakers’ quality is pretty low
|Display size||30-300 inches|
|Lamp life||15000 hours|
- Automatic power off and sleep timer
- Bright images in any environment
- Good color accuracy
- Remote control functionality
- No Bluetooth connection
- Small speakers
Anker Nebula Capsule II Mini
|Brightness||200 ANSI lumens (ANSI lumens are much brighter than lumens)|
|Max resolution||1280 x 720|
|Lamp life||30000 hours|
- Easily portable very small in size
- Runs Android TV 9.0
- Good, loud audio
- Speaker is built in
- USB Type-C is also there
- Best works in darkened room
- A little pricey for the specifications
Epson EB-E01 XGA 3300 lumens Projector with HDMI Port
|Lamp life||12,000 hours|
|Keystone correction||+/- 30 degree|
- It is very durable (18-year life)
- Does not require any battery
- The brightness is good enough for even well lit spaces
- A little expensive
- Gets heated up
|Display size||71 cm –766cm|
|Lamp life||15000 hours|
|Keystone correction||40-degree vertical|
- Excellent color production
- 6 color segments
- Back lit remote
- Fan makes a lot of noise
- Limited connectivity
Philips Projection Neo-Pix
|Light source||RGB-B LED|
|Lamp life||30,000 hours|
|Video inputs||HDMI 1.4 with HDCP 1.4 and one USB-C|
|Keystone correction||+/- 45 degree|
- Very light weight and compact
- Autofocus is effective at native 1080p resolution.
- 3.5-hour battery life
- Controls on the projector—including touch pad mouse control
- HDMI and USB ports
- Each power mode has just one-color mode.
- A little yellow-green skew is seen.
- There are no 3D effects.
|Display size||40-250 Inches|
|Lamp life||50,000 hours|
- Amazing video streaming
- Fast Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- Android 9.0 OS
- Long lamp life
- Remote control
- Removable dust filter
- Not portable
- Headphone jack unavailable
|Max resolution||1080p (1920X1080)|
|Lamp life||3500 hours|
|Keystone correction||+/- 15 degree|
- Super bright screen
- Amazing color accuracy
- Internal speaker not very strong
- No horizontal keystone correction
|Brightness||3500 ANSI lumens|
|Max resolution||1080P (1920×1080)|
|Lamp life||15,000 hours|
- Low input lag
- Supports 3d
- Amazing sound quality
- Very bright
- Best in the price range
- The blacks are very black
- Pretty bulky
I hope the above products help you with finding the best product for your office and increase the productivity of your office.
Please share your reviews regarding the same.
Note – If you have used these projectors recently or any other product, then add a review here.