Description of Hit & Run Accidents?
One of the most careless acts, in short, is when the guilty party, primarily out of his inhibitions, breaks the rule and collides with the unaware group leaving them in a state of dismay. That is precisely when it can be underlined as a hit & run incident. When instead of taking responsibility, the culprit flees the scene.
Hit & Run mishaps happen when at least one driver is engaged in a crash, and something like one of them leaves the casualty’s location. At the same time, hit & run mishaps can be exasperating at any rate and lethal, to say the least; punishments for running away from the location of a mishap change from one state to another. Consequently, on the off chance that you have been engaged with a quick in-and-out mishap, you ought to consider recruiting a hit & run legal counselor to assist you with deciding the best legitimate technique for your specific circumstance.
As a general rule, it is never a good idea to leave the scene of an accident. In most states, it doesn’t matter whether or not you are the at-fault driver in the accident – if you leave the scene, you have committed a hit and run. Exceptions to this rule include if you left the scene of an accident in a rural area in order to call emergency services or if you were involved in a slight fender-bender in a parking lot and left your contact information for the other driver.
Hit and run accidents can be more complicated than other types of motor vehicle accidents because you may or may not be dealing with another party and their insurance company; if you cannot identify the other driver, your fight maybe with your insurance company.
Thus, you are definitely to hire a lawyer who will not only let you know about your rights but will also make sure that you steer clear from any further casualties and uneventful occurrences.
Now we will discuss some of the top Hit & Run Lawyers across the USA.
Role of a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Investigate the facts of the accident
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Take the claim to court if needed
When you hire an Auto Accident Attorney, you get someone on your side. An expert attorney negotiates and fights to get you what you deserve.
Denmon Pearlman Law
Conjuring 3 offices in Tampa, Petersburg & New Port Richey, this law firm is known for its absolute reputation, whose mission is to use the courtroom to fight bullies and Level the playing field for the little guy in a legal crisis.
· They have expertise in fields such as Auto accidents, Medical Malpractice, Slip & Fall, DUI, Estate planning & probate, Veteran’s disability, etc.
· The fascinating thing about this firm is that their website clears many legal questions and discusses situations where one might face a problem and lets them know how to deal with them.
Partner and Trial Attorney: Personal Injury and Criminal Defense
Lee attended law school in Gulfport at Stetson University College of Law in Pinellas County, Florida.
In law school, he was busy competing for Stetson’s top nationally ranked Trial Team and Alternative Dispute Resolution Board.
He also learned courtroom work from the Judge’s perspective, interning with Judge Horrox of Pinellas County at the criminal justice center.
As a criminal defense attorney in St. Petersburg, Florida, he defends those accused of crimes from the power of the State of Florida’s prosecuting attorneys.
As a personal injury and car accident attorney, he fights for his injured clients against the biggest and most powerful corporations: insurance companies.
Lee also interned at the prosecutor’s office under Bernie McCabe in Pinellas County. The prosecutors liked Lee so much that they asked him to join their ranks after law school, which he did.
While working for Pinellas County, Lee tried more than 87 jury trials focusing on severe crime cases and drunk driving cases.
After his time in service (U.S. Army Reserves) was complete, Lee left for private practice and focused on defending the accused and fighting insurance companies.
In private practice, he has defended every criminal charge imaginable, including DUI, Robbery, Assault, Domestic Violence, and Murder.
While he fights in courtrooms throughout the Tampa Bay area, he focuses his practice on the Pinellas County courts, including North County and South County traffic.
When Lee is not battling prosecutors, he is hammering insurance companies. Most personal injury lawyers fear the courtroom, and insurance companies know this and can force most injury lawyers to settle cases far below their value.
The CEO Lawyer team of personal injury lawyers dedicates itself to a compassionate, client-focused representation of personal injury victims in need.
· Based in Atlanta, Georgia, but prepared to assist you wherever you may live, they are unflinching in their pursuit of compensation for their clients.
· The firm’s experienced legal professionals understand that each personal injury accident is unique and that victims are often unsure of what to do after suffering an injury. Thus, they make sure to lend a hand in lessening the survivor’s burden by giving the required legal help.
· Their website provides many details, legal help, and answers to many queries and situations you might have trouble with.
· They specialize in Bicycle accidents, drunk driving, hit & run accidents, etc.
For over a decade, Jason Slate has provided compassionate and diligent legal representation to personal injury clients. During this time, he has handled hundreds of personal injury cases of all different types, from car wrecks to slips. He falls, commercial trucking collisions to medical malpractice, and product liability to wrongful deaths.
Mr. Slate has focused the vast majority of his career on personal injury litigation, representing clients through the often intimidating and misunderstood process of filing and prosecuting a lawsuit. Many lawyers push for an undervalued settlement to avoid the courtroom. Still, Mr. Slate has been litigating and trying cases to juries since the beginning of his practice to ensure all clients receive fair compensation for their injuries and the effects on their lives. Mr. Slate always works diligently to ensure that clients have a comfortable understanding of the whole process, from filing the initial complaint through conducting discovery and depositions to advocacy in the courtroom–striving to make sure all clients have access to ask any questions they have with their cases. While insurance companies are financially incentivized to draw out the process of resolving an injury claim, he makes it a point to explain to clients the necessary steps that need to be taken to obtain a just result.
Before joining Ali Awad Law, P.C., Mr. Slate served as litigation counsel in private practice and other well-known metro-Atlanta area law firms. The entirety of his practice has focused on providing injured people the representation needed to get their lives back on track. Mr. Slate holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and a law degree from Mercer University. He is a member of several professional organizations and a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. His membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members of this organization.
At 1-800-THE-LAW2, the firm is committed to making the law more accessible and improving case outcomes by connecting clients to their attorney network. Once connected to a qualified attorney in their network, they will work closely with you to gather the facts, develop the case, and fight to secure compensation on your behalf.
· Founded in 1985 by Mary Ann Walker.
· A Large, Trusted Legal Network
· 1-800-THE-LAW2 is a legal network with over 100 experienced and licensed member attorneys. Over the decades, their accident lawyers have helped over 500,000 clients litigate their claims.
· The firm’s network of attorneys is experienced in many areas of law, from motor vehicle accidents to worker’s compensation and beyond.
· Their initial consultation is free; their staff will ensure you are connected with a qualified lawyer to handle your case.
A reputable member of the network.
Daniel Abir is the managing partner of Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP, where he represents clients in the areas of property claim disputes, bad insurance faith, catastrophic personal injury, product liability, civil rights, medical malpractice as well as complex civil litigation.
Another respected member of the network.
Mr. Saadian founded Wilshire law firm in 2007. Since then, he has represented thousands of clients with a 99% case success rate. His total recovery in settlements and verdicts amounts to more than $100 million. Mr. Saadian is a full-service personal injury attorney specializing in significant accidents and catastrophic injury cases.
Pines & Goldenzweig, PLCC
As a full-service personal injury law firm, they understand that outstanding advocacy means more than just negotiating a settlement. It means talking through your problems, helping you find the proper medical care, and checking in on you to see how your injuries affect your life. In cases involving car accidents, it also means ensuring you have the help you need to get your vehicle repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- They dutifully offer a free consultation.
- Their attorneys can meet with you anywhere convenient in Houston or the surrounding areas.
- They specialize in fields that include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, etc.
A native of Los Angeles, Eric earned his bachelor’s in history from the University of California-Los Angeles in 1992. He went on to earn his J.D. from Loyola Law School-Los Angeles in 1995. After law school, he moved to Israel and studied Talmudic law for three years. It was during his time in Jerusalem that he met his future wife.
Before starting his firm, Eric worked as an attorney for the United States District Court, Central District of California, and served as associate general counsel for AFGE Local 1923, the largest federal employee union in the country. He earned a reputation as a staunch defender of workers’ rights.
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, Eric continues to represent everyday people who find themselves facing off against powerful employers and deep-pocketed insurance companies.
For more than 25 years, attorney Eric L. Pines has been a trusted advocate for individuals who have seen their lives turned upside down by devastating personal injuries and difficult employment/labor law matters. As a founding partner at Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, he is committed to providing a strong voice for people who are at risk of being taken advantage of by large insurance companies. He knows the aggressive tactics that insurance companies use to minimize or even deny personal injury claims. Eric won’t let his clients be bullied. He takes a tough stand to demand the maximum compensation his clients need to move forward with their lives after serious accidents.
Spodek Law Group
The Spodek Law Group is an elite criminal defense law firm that is focused on providing the level best in service and white glove professionalism to all clients possible. They service a curated clientele nationwide that expects the best from their legal representation. They are known to handle challenging cases requiring experience, deep knowledge, and dedication to win. With over 50 years of combined experience, their criminal attorneys have handled national and international cases.
· They mainly focus on areas of criminal defense that include felonies like child pornography, aggravated assault, misdemeanors, license fraud, and more.
· The Spodek Law Group is a firm that understands that hiring a criminal defense attorney is NO easy decision. If you’re accused of committing a crime, you need an attorney who is available 24/7. The attorney you hire is here to answer any questions you have but, most importantly – is responsible for defending you.
· Unlike other NYC criminal lawyers, they charge very reasonable fees and offer flexible payment plans.
· Their firm has been rated highly by top-rating services like Avvo, Yelp, Google Places, and others.
Mr. Spodek represents individuals and businesses in criminal investigations, grand jury investigations, violations, misdemeanor, and felony cases. Mr. Spodek has successfully resolved criminal cases before an arrest has been made, as well as post-arrest through strategic plea bargaining. Mr. Spodek has secured numerous acquittals at trial for his clients. Recent trials include Felony Murder, Depraved Indifference Murder, Assault, Robbery, Menacing, Harassment, and Predatory Sexual Assault.
Mr. Spodek’s practice is split between criminal defense and family and matrimonial law. Throughout the years, Mr. Spodek has successfully represented his clients in custody, visitation, and support proceedings in Family Court as well as with pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, and highly contentious divorces in Supreme Court. Mr. Spodek has earned a reputation for being honest, straightforward, and hardworking, and he is known for obtaining results through strategic negotiations and trials.
Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC
This firm Claims to
· Work with law enforcement and the best private investigators in Los Angeles to find the hit-and-run driver responsible for your injuries.
· Determine if anyone else may have contributed to your crash and demand money from them.
· Protect you from insurance companies who want to limit your financial payout after an accident.
· Prevent others from shifting blame to you by saying that you are (totally or partly) to blame for the accident.
· Consult with experts as we analyze your case to ensure it’s appropriately valued.
· They are located in different states, including Los Angeles, Anaheim, Burbank, Downey, El Monte, Lancaster, Ontario, and West Covina.
· The specialize in fields that include Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Bus Accidents, Train Accidents, Cruise Ship Accidents, Construction Accidents, Product Liability, Uber & Lift Accidents, and Burn Injuries.
Their goal is to ensure you are fully compensated for all your hit-and-run car accident injuries.
Sullivan & Galleshaw LLP
Their firm is known and respected throughout New York and nationwide. When major television news channels like Fox News, MSNBC, NBC 4 New York, and Fox 5 N.Y. seek legal answers and clarification, they seek this firm. Likewise, when newspapers and print media sources like the N.Y. Post, New York Daily News, LA Times, Queens Courier, and the Long Island Press seek insight, they also go to them. In short, you can rely on legal guidance and advice from the experienced lawyers at Sullivan & Galleshaw.
· At Sullivan & Galleshaw, LLP, their injury lawyers are committed to each of our clients. They pursue all viable claims strategically and aggressively to increase the likelihood of a favorable outcome.
· They specialize in Car Accidents, Product Liability, Head Injuries, Wrongful Death, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Injuries, Plane Crashes, Scars or Burns, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injuries, Bicycle Accidents, Amputation Accidents, and Boating Accidents.
Mr. Keith Sullivan has extensive experience handling all types of complex personal injury matters involving serious injuries. He has dedicated his practice to representing individuals who have been wrongfully injured through the negligence of others and individuals subject to criminal investigations. Prior to forming Sullivan & Galleshaw LLP, Mr. Sullivan was a litigation associate with the law firm of Wilson, Elser, where he represented numerous insurance companies in defending various types of personal injury claims. Mr. Sullivan is experienced in handling all personal injury and criminal defense matters. His practice areas include medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, work-related accidents, lead paint injuries, wrongful death, slip and fall, general liability, litigation, and criminal defense matters in both New York State and Federal Courts.
Meirowitz & Wasserberg LLP
Samuel Meirowitz and Daniel Wasserberg met as litigators at a prominent New York plaintiff’s firm while working next door. They bonded because of their shared passion and mutual commitment to helping people who are the wrongdoings of others had injured. They wanted to create a firm that had the resources, ability, and know-how to stand up to large corporations that placed profit over public safety but would still be able to treat clients like family members, not numbers.
At Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, every case is significant, and the goal is to provide the best possible customer service in addition to providing outstanding legal service. The firm is dedicated to helping people in their time of need by representing them with skill, hunger, and commitment to working as hard as possible to deliver positive results. The firm handles cases in state and federal national courts, including matters involving highly complex multi-district litigation.
Reputation for Excellence in New York
Samuel Meirowitz and Daniel Wasserberg have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers Rising Stars. Sam is ranked as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers and has a reputation for being a skilled and aggressive trial lawyer with a prosecutor’s ability to secure courtroom victories for those who should not have suffered any harm but unfortunately did. Daniel has a national reputation among the plaintiffs and defense bar as a driven attorney who reliably and consistently delivers fantastic results for his clients. These qualities are essential to the national law firms that entrust their cases (by referral) to Meirowitz & Wasserberg for handling so that the injured can get the compensation they deserve.
So there you go, folks, list some of the top Hit & Run Lawyers and Firms across the USA.
Note – This review is written by our expert reviewer based on their research. If you are the business owner and have questions about our review, don’t hesitate to contact us for corrections.
If you have recent experience with these law firms and want to write a review about these Law Firm, Add your Review here.